Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I guess you can't post pictures from mobile blogger...


I went to see Voltaire last Saturday! Apparently he has a website: the Voltaire Lair. He was pretty funny and earnest, sometimes stopping mid-song all, "No, that's not how the song goes! I'm drunk!" and then resuming with audience prompt. Last time I saw him, at the Fez, he had a band with him but this time he was up there on stage all alone with his guitar. I do like his violin-y songs, but it was an entertaining evening nonetheless. Even though he's incredibly bawdy on stage, he's rather gracious, you know, and thanks each person for coming out to see him.

Wow, I just rearranged a sentence there so it'd make more sense. Man, I miss blogging. You can organize your words in some sort of thoughtful manner rather than just...brain vomit that happens on Facebook or G+ (although you know what, that's what a lot of people's blogs were like anyway, so if we can eliminate those people from blogging then I say that's a good outlet for them--as it is, I'm a little too wordy for that format?).

Well enough messing about on Blogger; I need to get to bed.

No comments: